Monday, April 13, 2009

The Man Bang. WHY, America???


I actually saw this haircut THIS WEEK. Man bangs, straight across the forehead. Of course, the guy also had a gigantic bluetooth headset wedged into his earwax and a pick up truck that read "AMERICA - speak to her in English" emblazoned across the back window, so he was bottom barrel scrapings, but he's still sharing my oxygen. And his hair offends me.

I thought this was some kind of farmer thing. Not that south Florida is some sort of metropolitan mecca of style, but jeez. I've caught both of my fiance's kids with straight bangs, and I'm not sure if it's the fiance, or the kids mother, but it will end. I will shave their little heads. Or just a straight line down the middle. Or a big circle, right on top.

America, you make me weep.



1 comment:

Jackie said...

I don't know. I think Caesar wears it well. Is that Caesar? I'm trying to impress you.